Monday, 23 September 2019. Hai Papa. Today is my first class for biochemistry. It’s quite interesting and all of my group mates are so nice. Let me tell you what I learn today in biochemistry class. I will try to write everything in one paragraph. If I can …… From what I have learned today in biochemistry class, I knew that through biochemistry it can helped us in every aspect of our life. Let me write my first point. First of all, the most important thing to learn biochemistry is, through it we can improved our medical field. We can create new vaccine and recognize new diseases. Other than that, it’s also can help to improved our agriculture sector. We can improved our fertilizer to make our plant or crops grow in a healthy way. Biochemistry also can make plant more resistanced towards diseases. Last but not least biochemistry also make our cloth clean . Did you know that through specific enzyme we can make our cloth so clean and make it looks like new one? This enzyme wi...
Comments
Post a Comment